O’Dwyer Hall

O'Dwyer Hall is a residence hall on Main Campus that traditionally houses 50 to 70 male and female residents in double and converted triple rooms. Students in O’Dwyer Hall are members of the Justice Learning Community.

O'Dwyer Hall is named for the The Rev. John P. O'Dwyer, OSA, the first President of the University, who served from 1843-1847, and again from 1848-1850.