St. Thomas of Villanova Church

The historic St. Thomas of Villanova Church, completed in 1887, is the parish church for Villanova University students and the local community. The twin spires of St. Thomas of Villanova Church have become an indelible image for visitors, students and alumni alike.

All students, Catholic and non-Catholic, are welcomed. Especially popular are the standing-room-only student Masses on Sunday nights.